we are looking for an experienced and passionate Graphic Designer, who will be responsible for leading design, developing assets and overseeing campaigns for Crypto Excellence.
— Creative design
Please follow the outlined application process, on the first paragraph of your application include the following:
1. Link to a Portfolio website (Behance, Dribble, Art Station, etc). In case there are more sensitive designs you would like to show us, feel free to share a second (private) link.
2. Applications that include sketching and/or drawing notebooks will be prioritized.
3. Applications without a link to your personal Portfolio will not be considered.
We will invite suitable candidates to learn more about you and introduce the position. If our expectations align we will be giving you an assignment and invite you to an interview. There will be a final interview with our lead partners before the work officially commences. Make sure to send in your application as soon as possible as the position can be filled before the last application day.
- Develop templates, visuals, and written content to communicate our product offerings.
- Deliver fresh, high quality graphics, texts, social and display ads.
- Bring new ideas and design approaches to visual marketing strategy.
- Edit video using appropriate techniques and effects to create a quality, creative finished product.
- Create complex visual graphics, including but not limited to animations and motion graphics.
- Analyze design performance, digging deep to understand how audience, channel, medium, and product affected said performance
- Push creative boundaries by constantly pursuing new concepts and approaches, bringing new ideas to the table.
- At least 3 years of experience in graphic design, motion graphics, and video editing.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in, Art, Design, Advertising, or relevant field; and/or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, and InDesign.
- A portfolio that shows how you get from concept to reality
- Demonstrated storytelling ability to develop and apply corporate branding and visual identity.
- Best-in-class attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and multi-task skills to perform efficient and quality-driven design under tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to policies and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of integrated teams in a fluid environment.
- Experience in photography
- Experience producing or editing video content
- Experience in illustration
Get in touch
We believe diverse teams help us make better products. Therefore we accept application from all people regardless of age, gender, religion and all other categorizations.
Contact us if something goes wrong.