— Creative design
We are looking for a talented and motivated Creative Director/Art Director to lead our company's creative department. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of the team.
As the Creative Director/Art Director, you will work closely with the graphic design, motion graphic, animation and marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meets clients’ requirements.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually
- Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style
- Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments
- Develop detailed budgets and timelines
- Supervise a team of graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, production artists and creative freelancers
- Create presentations and project plans, meet with clients, and ensure successful online representation of clients’ brands
- A minimum of 2-years of digital experience in Visual Arts, 2D/3D designs, Motion Graphics, Character Design, and Sketching.
- Knowledge of print, broadcast, and digital communications is a must.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs.
- Proficient in 3D modeling tools (Aftereffect, illustrator, Photoshop, Blender, Substance Painter, Adobe Animate).
Contact us if something goes wrong.